Monday, March 16, 2009

Cutest Thing

I just wanted to share something that I thought was the cutest thing this morning. Roger and I were talking in the dining room and Jude was in the living room, but could see us from where he was. Roger gave me a huge hug and kissed me on the cheek. A great way to start out my day! Out of the corner of our eyes we saw Jude as this happened, and he gave Roger this glare!!! So, Roger kept kissing me on the cheek and telling Jude "that's right I am hugging and kissing mommy"! The minute that Roger stopped hugging me Jude RACED towards me. I picked him up and he threw his arms around my neck and started giving me big huge kisses and staring at his daddy out of the corner of his eye, almost to say "see Daddy...I give mommy bigger and better kisses!" It was all too funny, because it seemed like a small competition has arose! Apparently I'll have to be careful, because I am in the middle. :-)

One of those little things that makes you smile, and feel loved!

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

That's adorable :o)