This is Jude's new thing! He likes it when mom and dad hold him up standing and he gets to stretch his legs and build up his muscles. But now he likes it even more when you stand him up so that he can hold on to something, and then just stand and bounce all on his own. It is his "big boy" time. The problem with this is that he is starting to get to good at it, and that worries me a little. Babies are not suppose to walk until they are about a year old, and so I am always telling myself that most babies do this, and I hope that it is true, because other wise my mom's "6 months and walking" joke, may not be as much of a joke as we would like it to be. If you have ever seen our current apartment, you would understand why walking early would not be ideal. He could probably walk the whole apartment before I could count to ten. No joke! Oh well. God has a great sense of humor, and if this is part of it, I will just have to learn to laugh with him. I have to admit though, I am SO proud of Jude. He is my little man, and I couldn't imagine my life right now without him!
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Wait...standing???
This is Jude's new thing! He likes it when mom and dad hold him up standing and he gets to stretch his legs and build up his muscles. But now he likes it even more when you stand him up so that he can hold on to something, and then just stand and bounce all on his own. It is his "big boy" time. The problem with this is that he is starting to get to good at it, and that worries me a little. Babies are not suppose to walk until they are about a year old, and so I am always telling myself that most babies do this, and I hope that it is true, because other wise my mom's "6 months and walking" joke, may not be as much of a joke as we would like it to be. If you have ever seen our current apartment, you would understand why walking early would not be ideal. He could probably walk the whole apartment before I could count to ten. No joke! Oh well. God has a great sense of humor, and if this is part of it, I will just have to learn to laugh with him. I have to admit though, I am SO proud of Jude. He is my little man, and I couldn't imagine my life right now without him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Boy! he sure does stand good for a 3 1/2 month old. It is hard to believe how fast he is growing.
Post a Comment