About two weeks ago Jude wanted to be his independent little self, but when trying to play by himself on the floor got super bored super quick. I took this fun little hoop attachment from his swing that has these swinging animals over him and he played with it for about an hour. The bad thing was, I had to hold it up that whole time. So, the next day when I got a coupon in the mail for Target baby items, it was fate. Now Jude has this little play area, and he loves it. We have added an extra toy to it as you can see because he was bored with just the tiger and the butterflies (that now hang from the giraffes mouth. He has figured out he can play with it with his hands and with his feet! With all the hands free time it gives me, it was a great investment!!! I suggest this for any moms to be!
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Jungle Time
About two weeks ago Jude wanted to be his independent little self, but when trying to play by himself on the floor got super bored super quick. I took this fun little hoop attachment from his swing that has these swinging animals over him and he played with it for about an hour. The bad thing was, I had to hold it up that whole time. So, the next day when I got a coupon in the mail for Target baby items, it was fate. Now Jude has this little play area, and he loves it. We have added an extra toy to it as you can see because he was bored with just the tiger and the butterflies (that now hang from the giraffes mouth. He has figured out he can play with it with his hands and with his feet! With all the hands free time it gives me, it was a great investment!!! I suggest this for any moms to be!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He is getting so big so fast. We sure do miss seeing the little guy. Send more pictures please.
Post a Comment