Tuesday, October 14, 2008

4 Month Sizes

There are many new stories and pictures about our adventures lately. However, today was one of the most exciting and traumatizing days for Jude. We went to the doctors for his four month check up and he was super excited about meeting the nice nurses, until they gave him his shots. He was confused as to how they could betray him and cause him pain like that after he was so nice and smiled at them. The positive outcome from the doctors visit though is that Jude is in remarkable health, and Jude is 15 lbs and 26 inches!!!! He is such a big boy now!! I was VERY surprised, and was way off in my guessing his weight and size, but Roger was almost exactly on. We are so proud of him, and when I have time in the near future again I will post more pictures and stories.

No comments: